Softrams is seeking a Capture Manager to be responsible for strategizing, designing, and delivering compelling and compliant proposals for new and existing client base.
- Develop capture plans, formulate a winning capture strategy, and identify the resources necessary to execute the capture plan.
- Identify and qualify opportunities and grow the pipeline both independently and in collaboration with Business Development.
- Lead development and implementation of large deal capture plans (win strategy, timeline, and backlog), ensuring it is maintained, up to date, and properly reported.
- Perform gap analysis of capabilities against customer requirements and identifies salient past performance references.
- Form and lead cross-functional opportunity pursuit teams of partners, solution architects, analysts, and proposal managers managing level of effort and direction.
- Engage support from corporate resources to support Opportunity Capture, including Graphics, Marketing, Contracts, Recruiting, and Pricing.
- Perform market analysis, identify opportunities, develop, and execute capture plans, and monitor competitor activity for each capture.
- Leads development of internal teaming and capabilities gap analysis, competitive assessments, discriminators and key win themes and overall win strategy.
- Coordinate the development of all proposal development materials including proposal outline, proposal management plan and writing plans.
- Coordinate and engagement stakeholders of target agencies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 3+ years of capture management in federal government contracting.
- Deep relationship in the Federal government and the contracting community
- Strong written communication.
- Organizational process improvement and process design.
- Highly proficient with the MS Office suite.
- Metrics and performance management.
- Staff and team development.
- Analytical, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Information Technology (IT) solutions
- Demonstrated experience in capture management on $50M+ opportunities, and stakeholder engagement meetings
Benefits and Perks
65%-75% company sponsored (including dependents) premiums towards Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance. 100% employer sponsored STD, LTD & Life Insurance (min $100K). Voluntary Life insurance option available.
Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
Vacation & Sick leaves
Discretionary Bonus, Spot awards, Gifts, Tenure based rewards.
Company sponsored role based certifications/trainings.
Monthly Doordash DashPass subscription.
Group discounts via LifeMart ADP
This role qualifies for a 100% remote work.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.