Learn and Master Selenium
Test Driven Development (TDD) is an agile software development process that emphasizes creating automated and repeatable test cases for each new feature developed in the software.
As most organizations now embraced agile principles for software development and delivery, building automated and repeatable test cases now become an integral and critical part of the process. And most organizations have been consistenly investing in tools and people to help build automated test suites.
Selenium, an open source, portable testing framework is the de facto standard for building automated test suites specifically for web applications and there is a huge demand in the market for quality Selenium test automation engineers.
This program will equip you with the practical knowledge to build reliable, repeatable and automated test suites with Selenium and help you soar your career.
Unleash your career this year.
This is a 4 week program offered convenientlyon weekends, on Saturday and Sundays from 9am-12pm US/Eastern via our virtual video conferencing based learning platform so you can join from anywhere in the world.
Classes are held on Saturday and Sunday mornings from 9am to 12pm Easter Time.
The program is available online via our Virtual Classroom environment.
- Automation Testing
- What is Automation Testing
- Need for Automation Testing
- Selenium 2.0 aka Selenium WebDriver(SWD)
- How it works
- Installing & Configuring Java
- Configuring Eclipse
- Configuring SWD
- Sample program
- Why we create an instance of WD Interface
- Launching different browsers
- Navigating to a site
- Closing browser
- Page Navigations
- Forward, Backward, Refresh
- Tools used to locate elements
- Developer Tools (F12)
- Object Identification Mechanisms
- Difference b/w findElement, findElements
- Working with different controls
- Radio Button
- Dropdown Lists
- Advanced Interactions
- Drag and Drop
- Mouse hover
- Right Click
- Working with Frames and Windows
- Working with Dialog/Alert box
- Handling web tables
- Implicit Waits
- Explicit Waits
- Taking Screenshots
- Delete Cookies and resizing browser windows
- Read Test Data
- Reading test data from .txt files
- Reading test data from .xls/.xlsx files
- Reading config test data from ‘properties’ file
- How to Upload files using AutoIT
- Browser Profiles
- Page Object Model
- Page Factory
- Test result report using ExtentReports
- What is Automation Framework and its features
- Types of Automation Frameworks
- Modular Automation Framework
- Keyword Driven Automation Framework
- Data Driven Automation Framework
- Hybrid Automation Framework